Block Puzzle! Glow Puzzle Game
It’s fun，Lets play this Glow puzzle block which is incredibly intuitive and simple for all ages and skill levels.
The and horizontally. the more glow blocks eliminated you can, the more scores you will get. The ranking will be reset each week, You can challenge players all over the word.
From now on, Let’s enjoy a simple and addictive glow coloring puzzle game! once you start, you’ll be hooked. you can play games for free!
Glow Puzzle Game Features:
.Glow coloring themed puzzle
.Simple but fun game
.intuitive one-touch controls
HOW TO PLAY
• Drag the blocks to move them.
• Try to fit them all in the row or column. Then the block will be clear and you get the point. Game will be over if there are no room for any the shapes below the grid.
• Blocks can’t be rotated.
You can play anytime and anywhere! We really hope you enjoy it!
Quickly , let’s try the game.
Block puzzle – Glow block game Subscription Terms
– Removing Ads for one week is $1.99 USD per week.
– Removing Ads for one month is $6.99 USD per month.
– Removing Ads for six month is $39.99 USD per six month.
– All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/”one month”/”one year” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.